Kingspan Century supports sustainable construction and ‘Eco’ best practice throughout every stage, from design concept to end of life recyclability:
- concept and design phase
- material selection and application (low embodied energy)
- waste (typically reduced by 30%)
- manufacturing processes
- on-site working and resources
- superior thermal and airtightness performance
- reduces energy consumption and carbon dioxide (CO2) emissions by up to 40% per annum, over the building’s lifetime, compared to existing traditional on-site construction methods
- HVAC plant and building services can be downsized by up to 40% reducing capital and operating costs over the building’s lifetime
- optimises the building’s energy performance rating certification
- enhanced end of life re-use and recyclability
- Structural efficiency – our systems offer high strength to weight ratio and therefore reduces material usage over traditional materials.
- A and A+ ratings in the BRE Green Guide.
- Recyclable – Kingspan Century frame sections are 100% recyclable. This characteristic also reduces the waste produced by the overall project.
- Lightweight - up to 50% reduction in overall weight of the structure relative to traditional construction reduces requirements for foundations.
- Zero ODP and low GWP insulants
Kingspan Century Limited
Sales: +353 (0)47 38430
Technical: +353 (0)47 38480
Reception: +353 (0) 47 38400
Fax:+353 (0) 47 84397